Thursday, March 18, 2010



I'm so excited!

There is this fabulous store near me called Scrap Tales.  It is a little bit of a hike to get to, but so worth the drive!  I was really excited when they opened a Design Team call a couple weeks back and I have been eagerly checking my email since!  Well, today I popped over to their site and found this: 
Welcome newest Design Team members!
We've selected our newest members for the Scrap Tales Design Team - please welcome: Krista Wilcox, Jamie Cripps (that's me!), Kathy Dutton, Janelle Cramer and Jessica Carleton! They will be joining current members: Candy Spiegel, Robin Swederske, Laura Drahozal and Lindsay McFarland.

YEAH!  WOO HOO!  HOORAY!

12 comments:

Pat said...

Congrats!!! I am sooo happy for you!!

vegetablog said...

congratulations!! that's so exciting for you! :)

Kim said...

Congrats to you! I know you will do fabby things on that team and I can't wait to see them here on your blog!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Eric, Meg and Mason said...

Congrats!!! That is soooo awesome!! :)

CraftyGirl said...

Well... big congrats go out to you! Can't wait to see everything you make on this new team!!
Barb :)

Joni Parker said...

Congrats Jamie!! No surprise really...your stuff rocks!!

Teri said...

Congrats, Jamie! :)

Tammy said...

Congratulations Jamie! That is awesome!!

Kim said...

Wow, Jamie! That's tremendous!! Congratulations!!

shari said...

Congratulations! Sound like a lot of fun. Shari (cricutrookie)

Matildy Jane Designs said...

That's awesome! Congrats!

Nadya 's World!!! said...

That is so awesome! Congratulations!!! :)
Nadya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...