Friday, March 05, 2010



Frosted Designs - Technique Week!

Frosted Designs has Technique Week and I am SO excited!  This week we challenge you to show us your favorite technique and the creativity that comes out with these challenges always amazes me!  My choice was "hand stitching".  I love the look of hand stitching on projects, but it is time consuming! 
I typically use computer fonts printed on vellum and then I put the felt or paper right on top so the letters are faced up right when I stitch. The vellum lets you see the letters from the back side AND it tears away easily when you are done!  Can't wait to see yours!!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

What a great idea to use the vellum as your template for stitching! Now I might have the courage to try stitching on felt!

CraftyGirl said...

Jamie.. this is adorable! Love the stitching and thanks for the tips on how you do it!! Love your use of beads too!
Barb :)

Brenda Benoit said...

Love how you laid this one out..like to journaling and stitching...

Sandi Clarkson said...

Wowzers, Jamie .. love this handstitching and those fonts you chose. You do such awesome work. I admire your talent!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...