Sunday, December 27, 2009

Shaker Card

This is a shaker card that I designed in Cricut Design Studio using George & Basic Shapes. 

The cut file can be found HERE. The card is 4x6" when completed. The cut file is for a 12x6 piece of paper and it will require two snips at each end of the paper since Cricut doesn't cut to 12". Once the file is cut, score at 4" and then 8". I used transparency film for the window and the flap to the left folds in and glues down. I used strip tape around the circle window so I could include beads before I glued the flap down.

6 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 28 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Card post on Dec. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

Totally Purple said...

Thank you so much for sharing the cut file. I can't wait to try it.

LynneForsythe said...

Thanks for you wonderful compliment!!! You do some pretty cool stuff yourself!!!

angiejean said...

This is very cute!! I can already see my youngest wondering around the house shaking it... :) Is the sentiment a stamp or did you run in thru the printer?

Jamie Lane said...

Angie - the sentiment was done on the printer using Corinthia font.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...