Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Sympathy -


I am working on a kits for an upcoming holiday bazaar.  I am making six kits that each contain ten cards.  I typically do not do 'bulk' work so this is a new thing for me...making six of the same card takes planning and thought...having to make sure you keep measurements and plan that you have enough paper/accessories, etc.. The Hippo and Birthday posts below are also part of the kit.  I am half way through, so you will be seeing more soon!  I have a couple more cricut cut files coming up too (one for a pop-out gift card and one as a card tray)!
Paper-DCWV cardstock and American Crafts pattern, Flowers are cricut cuts embossed with a swirl folder and layered, writing are fonts printed on cardstock.

7 comments:

Kim said...

This card is gorgeous! I really love the flower and your sentiment!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Brenda Benoit said...

Love the flower on this one.I always love this color combo.Great job.

Pat said...

I love that flower you made! Beautiful card. I can't wait to see your card tray! You are so creative.

Kathy said...

Jamie this card is awesome I love the flower.
Actually took a look around and love your work. I too am a cricut (expression, cuttlebug and gypsy lover/user) I just can not get enough of them.
I like your blog --I am still getting mine started. I know I need a button to copy and blinkie. Thanks for the comment and following my blog. I signed on to follow yours because I love it. I look forward to our being on the DT together at Practical Scrappers. If you ever have any advice just email me. sewkraftykathy

Brenda said...

WOW sooo pretty!!!
hugs
Brenda

Jose said...

Gorgeous card, love the insert you have made too

Deanna Cosgrove said...

What a great flower accent!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...