Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Heard you found a gray hare

Isn't this the cutest rabbit you have ever seen? I just adore him! He is another drawing by Jenn! I used kraft paper and my Cuttlebug for the majority of the card. The window circle was punched out with the Spellbinder circles, and then I embossed the circle the rabbit is on. I also used the vine folder for the front. Ribbon is from The Paper Studio.

 Looks like we have finally gotten the flu bug at our house, both my son and I are ill.  We have a vacation that is suppose to begin Friday, so my fingers are crossed that we will be able to make it!  My postings will be slim but I have a couple "scheduled" posts that will be coming up throughout the next couple weeks.  Happy Holidays!

9 comments:

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

What a GREAT CARD!!!

Hope everyone is feeling better in your house and that it doesn't spread!

xo

Brenda Benoit said...

love the card,fun.we are in the same boat due to go to florida wdw from here in 8 days and my son has it was put on tamaflu last night as he has asthma ..ill pray for us both for speedy recoveries and vacays...hugs

Pat said...

LOL!!! Too cute!

- - Sheryl - - said...

OMG - I laughed!!!! your card is cute - cute image.

SOrry you all have the flu... we are "waiting"... I know it will hit. Right - only a matter of time.

Erika Hayes xoxox e said...

this is too stinking adorbale you rock girl and congrats on your certification again...

Keryn Campbell said...

Gorgeous rabbit - so cute!!! Thank you for joining in with Daring Cardmakers - Hole in One Dare.

Lythan said...

What a wonderful card. I so love stamping on kraft - and that riboon is divine. Thanks for scoring a DCM Hole in One :)

Vanessa said...

Fantastic card and gave me a chuckle too. :)

Vanessa.

SueH said...

How fab is that!
Your card really made me smile Jamie and I know loads of people I would love to send it to.

Thanks for ‘daring’ to join in with the Daring Cardmakers this week.
Sue
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...