Friday, October 30, 2009

Whooo {hearts} you...

For the next week Frosted Designs is doing a tri-challenge along with Practical Scrappers and Stuck on U Sketches. If you participate in all three challenges and become a follower, you will be qualified to win a prize at each site. All three of us will be giving a prize out - but only those who complete all three challenges can qualify for a prize. You can either do all three challenges on one project or one project for each challenge...That is up to you!  This is my attempt at all three projects together!

Paper and chipboard heart is Heidi Swapp, Tree limb and leaves are cut from Gypsy, Owl is hand-drawn my Jenn and I used watercolors/dove blender for color, Ribbon is DCWV (green), Making Memories (red), and misc fiber.  Owl is for Frosted Designs, Three ribbons for Practical Scrappers, and the card was based off the Stuck on U Sketch.
I hope you stop by and play with each of the sites!

16 comments:

Kim said...

Jamie, your card is a hoot! Love the owl, the yummy dps and your ribbons are yummy too!
Blessings,
kim xXx

Jingle said...

That owl is AWESOME! I love it! Your whole card is fabulous!

Joni Parker said...

Beautiful card... love the owl!

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Total cuteness!!!!! Your ribbon, button, twine/string combo is fab!

xo

Brenda Benoit said...

love the owl..great job...

Susie said...

Very cute, love all the colors.

scrappinpsycho said...

How fun - like your owl! I hope to be able to play with all three this week.

Pat said...

Too cute!

Sandy said...

Love it...the owl is toooo wonderful...great work!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Your owl is wonderful!

Leah said...

This was such a fun challenge and a neat way to see some more great work from other ladies! I had a good time seeing everything from your DT blogs and I just think you do great stuff!!! Leah

Sherri said...

WOW! Great owl and I'm loving those polka dots.

Kathy said...

Signed on as a follower and posted (LINKED) my card rendition to the TRI Challenge. Awesome work ladies love them.

Visit my site and feel free to follow.

di said...

Jamie- I absolutely LOVE everything about this card! The owl, the colors! It's fabulous!

Erika Hayes xoxox e said...

beautiful work! Wow I really love your work

Jennifer Campbell said...

BEautiful!!! I love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...