Thursday, October 08, 2009

Turkey Gone Chicken!

This is a hand-drawn turkey gone chicken!  I know he was suppose to be brown but the yellow just begged to be used...so we will label this turkey chicken (for now)!  This is something my sister agreed to draw for me (she is just the best!)!  I have to tell you, I could get use to this "I need a ...." and it just magically ends up in my inbox!  So...what do you think?  I have a few more coming so stay tuned!  Who knows, maybe he will even be available someday!


Paper is Heidi Swapp , Stamp is from Studio G, Copic markers (R29, R39, YR04, Y13, Y11, Y17, BG10, C1)

9 comments:

Eric, Meg and Mason said...

That chicken is the best!! I love it! Your Sister is super talented! When I saw it, I thought it was a stamp set and I said to myself, I need to find this set! Amazing! I love your sketch card too! You always do an amazing job on everything!

Deanne K said...

Oh wow! What a talented bunch of sisters you are!!! Adorable!

Emily S said...

Oooh any chance she will make digital stamp sets for your fans? :)

Robin said...

OH SO CUTE! Im with Emily, Digi stamp...! He Rocks!

scrappinpsycho said...

Your turkin or chickey is really cute. The colors are awsome - I can hear the yellow calling out "use me, use me". The sketch is great too.

cjsmom said...

love love love it!!!

Angèle said...

Love it and super what je did with the ribbon!

Dora said...

Adorable card!
thnx for playing!

Elise said...

Oh my gosh! This is such a funny image! Your color work is top notch! Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...