Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Saturday Everyone!

I am so excited the work week is over...it was a long one!  I have nothing on the agenda today, which feels terrific :) .  This little monkey has been begging me to cut him since I picked up the Cricut Everyday Paper Dolls...I think he is just adorable!  I cut him out at 4" twice, one at regular cut and one at shadow on craft paper.  I used my watercolor pencils and dove blender to color him up!  His belly and little bit of hair was covered in Fun Flock (still loving this stuff!).  The word stamps are from Hero Arts and the side scallop stamp was from Archiver's hot spot area.  Can't wait to see what everyone else is creating this weekend!

6 comments:

iluvmybugs said...

Hi Jamie! What a cute little monkey...love the Fun Flock and the colors you used!! Great card!!! TFS (don't have this cart but it may have to go on my must have list)

~Terry

Eric, Meg and Mason said...

This monkey is adorable! I love how you outlined him and colored him. Great job!!

- - Sheryl - - said...

your card is soooo cute!

Deanne K said...

What a genius card - I love it!!

Margie said...

Too cute! Love that monkey and the bg paper!

Rheannon said...

Unbelievably cute! Love that fun flock :) Great paper and color combination's too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...