Splash...

I found this little fish and his bowl on the Cricut Animal Kingdom cartridge. I cut the bowl out at 4 1/2" in vellum and clear plastic (vellum is background). The water was cut with head option at 4 1/2" and I added chalk and adhered it to the vellum bowl. The seaweed was cut twice at 3 3/4". I added chalk to each cut and then layered them offset some. The fish was cut at 1 1/2" in both the normal mode and the shift mode. I added chalk and glitter pen to him (and of course a googly eye!). The bubbles are gemstones from Hero Arts and the rock is actual gravel bits. After I adhered all the items to the water, I placed the clear plastic on top. The paper is by My Mind's Eye and embellishment (splash) is from Karen Foster. The fish on the inside was a normal cut at 3/4". I had lots of fun making this one - may have to try another fish card soon :D

Share:

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...